Whole Grain Lasagna Sheets. Fresh, gourmet almond flour lasagna sheets. Bookkeeping aside, these sheets are flat out flat-noodle miracle workers. Lasagne integral whole-grain, whole-wheat WHOLE WHEAT PASTA No broker commission.
After eating these last night, I became wary as to whether they were, in fact, whole grain. they tasted too good, if you. So I set out to make a delicious grain free lasagna that tastes amazing and was good for me too! Place flour on a marble or wooden work surface. You can have Whole Grain Lasagna Sheets using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Grain Lasagna Sheets
- Prepare 2 cups of whole grain flour. Bread flour best.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
Make a well in the center and crack in eggs; add salt. TO FREEZE: This lasagna reheats beautifully from the freezer. Imagine a lasagna, but instead of using pasta noodles, I used crispy, whole-grain crackers. Most people use pound after pound of beef and/or My favorite lasagna recipe.
Whole Grain Lasagna Sheets instructions
- Mix all in food processor or kitchen aid mixer until dough looks smooth. Add more water if too dry, or flour if too wet. The final dough should feel dry to the touch..
- Use a hand pasta machine to make the lasagna sheets..
- Boil for 5 minutes. Use olive oil to keep the sheets from sticking together. Use for your lasagna..
- Layer your lasagna how you would like. Here is my version..
Line two large baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper. Arrange the cauliflower on one of the prepared baking. Boiling lasagna sheets is simple and takes just a few minutes. You can also buy lasagna sheets that don't require boiling and can be placed in the oven. Lasagna sheets form the foundation for your homemade lasagna dish.