Lasagna – with homemade Bechamel sauce. Secrets to a perfect Bechamel – White Sauce Lasagna is a traditional Italian dish that appeals to people of all ages. This delectable homemade Chicken Lasagna is made with a yummy Bechamel sauce and sprinkled with parmesan and fresh herbs on top.
Lasagna with homemade sauce recipe: I came up with this recipe after looking at a few lasagna recipes in all sorts of magazines. While the sauce is cooking, you can saute the mushrooms in a skillet with a bit of salt on med-high heat till nicely browned. I'm an old-fashioned country cook and I love preparing simple recipes like this lasagna. You can cook Lasagna – with homemade Bechamel sauce using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna – with homemade Bechamel sauce
- It’s of Minced beef.
- You need of Minced white onions, spring onions, minced garlic and tomatoes.
- You need of Salt and pepper, oregano, dried thyme, paprika, cumin, and curry.
- Prepare of Lasagna noodles.
- You need of For sauce: Milk, flour, Butter.
- You need of For sauce: Your choice of cheese (mozzarella is best).
It's actually one of the French mother sauces. At the end it just tasted like homemade mac n cheese sauce, not what I was aiming for. BECHAMEL: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Chef Tom cooks up a lasagna from scratch starting with homemade noodles, meat sauce, and a bechamel before layering it all together and baking it with a blend of two cheeses.
Lasagna – with homemade Bechamel sauce instructions
- In a pot, add white onions and half of the cut spring onions, minced beef..
- Add minced garlic, minced tomatoes, spring onions, and tomato paste.
- Seasoning: salt and pepper, oregano, dried thyme, paprika, cumin, and curry.
- Add a bit of water or beef stock and let it simmer till it's cooked down.
- Prepare the Bechamel sauce: In a pot, butter until melted, flour, whisk very well, then add milk (slowly), then and the cheese (slowly) then a bit of paprika.
- In a buttered baking dish, add a bit of tomato paste on the dish, then add beef, lasagna noodles, beef again, then the Bechamel sauce, then some mozzarella cheese or your choice of cheese, then lasagna noodles, beef… and repeat for one or two more times..
- Last layer: lasagna noodles topped with the sauce and then mozzarella.
- Cover it with foil and leave it 30 minutes in a preheated 180degree oven, then remove foil and add another 20 minutes or until the cheese layer looks brown.
This White Chicken Lasagna version is just as delicious as classic lasagna and is filled with spinach, cheese and delicious homemade white sauce. It's made with layers of tender noodles, creamy chicken filling, and savory homemade white sauce. Best of all, it's topped with loads of gooey cheese! Meat lasagna with sauce bechamel, closeup. homemade pita with mushrooms and sauce, food. cannelloni with ricotta baked with béchamel sauce, closeup. The bechamel adds a little something special to this wonderful lasagna, made with Italian sausage, brown cremini mushrooms, and plenty of marinara sauce and cheese.