The Absolute Best Tuna Salad. This is the Best Tuna Salad Recipe ever. Whoever thinks tuna sandwiches are gross has clearly never tried this delicious and easy recipe! I usually buy mine packed in water instead of oil.
Cutting off the edges of the bread really makes a difference! This healthy tuna salad recipe is made with no mayo, but it's still full of flavor. It's dairy free, paleo friendly and super easy to make. You can have The Absolute Best Tuna Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Absolute Best Tuna Salad
- It’s 3 cans of Starkist Tuna.
- You need 1 of small/medium white onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dill weed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- You need 3-4 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of mayo; you decide.
This no mayo tuna salad was the perfect option – protein to keep us full and an oil-based dressing to bring the flavor. This tuna fish salad recipe gives you just the perfect balance of flavor and texture. You will fall in love with it. The original purpose of this article was to share the recipe for an extra special tuna salad but I feel that full disclosure of the information I found should be provided.
The Absolute Best Tuna Salad step by step
- Boil the eggs.
- Drain the tuna.
- In a Tupperware container add the tuna, onion, garlic, mayo and seasonings.
- Add the eggs and add any extra mayo or seasonings to your taste..
Tuna Salad is a simple comfort food favorite. This recipe has been lightened up, for a healthy tuna salad that not only tastes great, but it's also good Tuna salad is one of my favorite healthy lunches. In this healthy, lightened up version, I've stayed very traditional for a flavorful mix that's a lot better for. Sometimes, you just want the classic. This is the absolute cutest way to eat tuna salad.