B.L.T. Wraps. I love wraps and BLTs but the chunks of avocado were just too much. For my veggie hating boyfriend I mushed up a little and blended it with the ranch. I did alter this recipe just a little.
BLT sandwiches are a classic, one that you and I have likely had our fair. Cut each wrap in half before serving. The best thing since sliced bread may just be tortillas. You can cook B.L.T. Wraps using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of B.L.T. Wraps
- You need of Bacon.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- You need of Cherry Tomato best for wrap.
- You need of Mayonnaise (Hellman's).
- Prepare of Tortillas Wraps.
These tasty bacon, lettuce and tomato wraps are a refreshing change from cold cuts. Skip the bread and enjoy all the flavors you love in a BLT, without all the carbs in these easy lettuce wraps! So easy and seriously satisfies my BLT cravings. Add some avocado if you wish!
B.L.T. Wraps step by step
- Pre heat oven 400°.
- Lay foil on baking sheet. Lay bacon out evenly..
- Chop Lettuce clean off any brown spots if any. Chop cherry tomatoes. You can use for sandwiches too if you slice across long ways..
- Cook for 20 min then check bacon every 5-10 minutes or so to desired crispness. (Some ovens may cook faster or slower).
- Have a separate dish with paper towel for bacon to rest & remove access grease..
- Add a dash of water to wrap and microwave for 10 seconds to soften for better wrapping ability..
- Add a layer of desired amount of mayo to wrap..
- Place tomatoes and lettuce and bacon to wrap as flat even as possible for even fold..
- Begin to fold BLT up. Put in microwave for 10 seconds to shrink the wrap around BLT.
These BLT Wraps feature crisp bacon, juicy grape tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and a special sauce (NOT mayo) that make these standout! You will love them for lunch, a snack, or even an appetizer! A BLT is a type of sandwich, named for the initials of its primary ingredients, bacon, lettuce and tomato. It can be made with varying recipes according to personal preference. Bootstrap includes a wide range of shorthand responsive margin and padding utility classes to modify an element's appearance. Последние твиты от B.