Hummus salad فته حمص. The Best Hummus Salad Recipes on Yummly Deconstructed #hummus Salad, Meal Prep Hummus Tuna Salad, Hummus Chicken Salad. Mediterranean Salad with Hummus Dressing, Olives, Capers, and FetaKalyn's Kitchen. مرحبا بكم في قناتي انا نور واليوم حابه اقدملكم طريقه عمل سلطة حمص كتييير زاكيه جربرها ولو عجبتكم الوصفه لاتنسو اكتبولي رأيكم في التعليقات واي استفسار اهلا.
Is one of the popular salads known in the Arab world. There are many different versions of the Hummus Salad which contain additional. Reviews for: Photos of Hummus & Greek Salad. You can have Hummus salad فته حمص using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hummus salad فته حمص
- You need Can of chick pea.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tahini.
- It’s 2 of minced garlic.
- You need of Fresh juice of one lemon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoon of olive oil best you have.
- It’s Cup of yogurt.
- Prepare of Ice.
- You need 2 of pita bread.
- Prepare of Pine nuts.
- It’s of Butter.
Hummus & Greek Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Egg whites and hummus plus a few seasonings make a lighter version of egg salad that makes a great sandwich filling, spread for a wrap, or just to eat by itself. This bright and colourful Greek salad hummus flatbread is perfect as an appetizer or a healthy lunch or snack. Hey, it's quality over quantity, right?
Hummus salad فته حمص instructions
- Pita bread chopped, you could fried it or baked it or just chopped fresh I prefer baked it.
- Hummus: boil the can of chick pea for 10 minutes then use the nutrbullet, remove 2 tablespoon of the chickpeas with water on the side for step 4, in the bulllet add the chickpeas and 1/2 the tahini,garlic 1/2 the lemon juice salt pepper for taste cumin and the 4 ice cubes and blend make sure it’s smooth.
- Tarator tahini sauce: mix the yogurt with tahini salt pepper lemon juice and mix add 2 teaspoon of water need to be smooth.
- Start laying the salad : first the bread and soak it with the left over chickpeas and the water and mix then add on top tahini sauce and mix then the hummus and top with pinenuts with olive oil and paprika.
- Yummy if you want meat you add on top.
Well, quality is the theme of today's recipe aka. my new favourite appetizer. This Mediterranean salad is our go-to salad when we want something lighter for dinner but still with heaps of flavour! For more summer salads click here! Mediterranean Salad with Hummus and Fried Halloumi. Top with chickpea mixture and tahini dressing.