Zucchini Pie. I remember a similar zucchini pie that my mom made growing up. A flavorful mix of zucchini, tomatoes and cheese baked in a pie. Ahh, if all pies could be this easy.
Crescent Zucchini Pie Recipe photo by Taste of Home. How to Remove the Outer Edges of Garlic Getting Shells Out of Eggs. This crustless zucchini pie contains eggs and two types of cheese and can be served as either a side dish or a meatless main dish. You can have Zucchini Pie using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pie
- It’s 3 cups of unpeeled zucchini diced.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese (or good quality cheese of your choice).
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bisquick.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs beaten.
- You need 2 tablespoon of fresh parsley chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Add to the zucchini mix, turning until the zucchini mix is evenly coated. This zucchini pie is made with juicy zucchini, onions, aromatic herbs, eggs & tangy Kolokithopita, or Greek Zucchini Pie, is perfect comfort food for the Summer. The dish is a simple combination of. Recipe: Zucchini pie (healthy and delicious).
Zucchini Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease a 9×9 square pan.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bake for 35-40 until lightly brown.
For this zucchini pie recipe you will need a large baking pan approx. Crustless Zucchini Pie With BisquickFamily Focus Blog. Spiralizer Zucchini & Corn PieEveryday Good Thinking. This zucchini pie doesn't require any crust, which makes everything much easier. Baking zucchini pie couldn't have been easier!