Banana Drizzle cake!!. Banana Bundt Cake – classic and easy mini banana bundt cake recipe that is loaded with bananas, moist, delicious, and best overnight. Bundt cakes make a beautiful, moist, and utterly sweet finale to your dinner. This is my all-time favorite banana cake recipe, made completely from scratch!
Pingback: apple and banana cake with caramel cream cheese frosting Banana cake, aka banana bread, is one of the easiest cakes to make. This one is plain but you can jazz it up with your favourite fillings too. You can have Banana Drizzle cake!! using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Drizzle cake!!
- It’s 140 g of self raising flour.
- It’s 140 g of stork (or a baking block).
- Prepare 140 g of golden Caster sugar.
- You need 2 of x ripe good small or medium bananas.
- It’s 2 of x eggs (medium).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of ICING DRIZZLE…
- It’s 70 g of icing sugar (sieved).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of butter (unsalted).
This Banana Bread Crumb Cake recipe is a fun twist on both Banana Bread and Crumb Cake…it's like a muffin in cake form, and oh so good! What makes this Banana Cake Recipe Special? Well, the name of this banana cake is a little confusing. This cake is very simple, but sometimes simple things are best!
Banana Drizzle cake!! step by step
- Pre heat oven 160c, prepare 2lb loaf tin, with grease proof paper (baking paper) at bottom, and grease sides of tin also….
- Mix sugar and stalk together until fluffy in a large bowl, With wooden spoon.
- Lighly whisk eggs in a cup, slowly add eggs and flour and baking powder to the large bowl.
- Then add in the mashed bananas, only fold gently until all mixed, dont over mix it..
- Pour into prepared tin, sprinkle with some brown dermera or any white sugar, pop on middle shelf to bake for 25-30 minutes..
- Leave to cool down for 20 minutes until warm,,,make icing drizzle! Just mix all ingredients together, when cake warm take out of tin, add the icing dizzle!!! Leave to set. Enjoy!!!.
The cake is moist and full of banana flavor. The caramel type frosting tops the cake off great. I bet a peanut butter or chocolate glaze would be good also. If you don't have ripe bananas, her tip is great and works wonderfully! Moist Banana Cake – ridiculously moist, fluffy and full of wonderful flavors.