Cajun chicken pasta salad. Nothing spells summer much more than a good. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side.
You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta. You can have Cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- Prepare of Orecchiette pasta.
- You need of Cavatapi pasta.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- Prepare of Italian dressing.
- You need of French dressing.
- Prepare of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- You need of Black olives.
- You need of Green onion.
- Prepare of Yellow onion.
- Prepare 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of The best olive oil you can find.
Cook a complete dinner in one pot with this Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta, using mostly pantry-stable items. Indeed, Cajun Chicken Pasta with Sausage just seemed like a natural choice! Quick and easy dinner is always something I have on my mind. And I just love chicken and sausage combination because it's so flavorful and delicious.
Cajun chicken pasta salad instructions
- Boil pasta al dente drain… set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil…and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people…. use amounts that make sense to you (I know….for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal. Juicy cajun-spiced chicken is served over a bed of creamy linguine that's packed full of sautéed veggies. Make Cajun chicken and pasta salad with help from a professional chef in this free video clip. Expert: Ken Patrick Filmmaker: Shane Reitzammer. Series Description: You don't actually have to travel to Louisiana to taste some delicious and authentic Cajun cooking anytime you'd like.