Best chicken soup ever. The BEST chicken soup you'll ever eat is the best homemade nourishing healthy soup when you're feeling under the weather. Packed with anti-inflammatory ingredients like ginger, turmeric, garlic. All Reviews for The Best Chicken Soup Ever.
Now, the best canned chicken & chicken noodle soup brands! Health Valley Organic Soup No Salt Added Chicken Noodle. I learned how to make this soup when I was in Ecuador a couple of years ago and it is still the best recipe for chicken soup that I have ever tasted. You can cook Best chicken soup ever using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best chicken soup ever
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves (optional).
- It’s 1 table spoon of Olive oil (or any other oil).
- You need of Maggi cube (optional).
- You need 2 of Cinnamon sticks (optional).
- Prepare of Cumin.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
Please let me know what you think of it. For the best chicken soup, I use chicken thighs. Chicken soup is better when made with darker meat. Chicken thighs make a better chicken noodle soup and are far more tender than chicken breast. "My first time ever making chicken noodle soup and it came out amazing!!" This tom kha soup recipe (or Thai coconut chicken soup) is absolutely perfect.
Best chicken soup ever step by step
- Boil 2 boneless chicken breast along with bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, salt and pepper until it’s really soft. (Keep the chicken broth).
- When chicken is ready, tear it into string like pieces. Then get a frying pan, fry the chicken with a little bit of olive oil, salt, pepper and cumin. When the chicken starts to brown a little take it off and set it aside..
- In a pot, add 3 tablespoons of flour and stir it around until it turns light brown, then add a cup of room temperature water and whisk immediately. If clumps of flour form get a small strainer and fish them out. Then add the chicken broth. Get a lemon, squeeze it and cut each part of the lemon in half and add it into the soup. Then add the chicken. Adjust salt, pepper, lemon juice after tasting. Let it boil for 6 minutes (fish the lemons out when soup is ready) and Enjoy!.
Rich and creamy yet tangy and salty, this Thai coconut chicken soup recipe is filling but light and positively bursting with flavor. The very best recipe I've ever made or tried. I made a few (disappointing) chicken tortilla soup recipes at home before deciding to figure out how to nail the recipe so that it is absolutely the best. Keep this trick in your back pocket when making other soups, too! The second trick for making this the best chicken tortilla soup recipe ever is also super.