Roasted Leg of Lamb Batch 4.
You can cook Roasted Leg of Lamb Batch 4 using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Leg of Lamb Batch 4
- Prepare of Leg of lamb.
- Prepare 3 pound of boneless leg of lamb.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 pound of baby multicolored potatoes.
- You need 1 pound of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced kalamata olives.
- You need 1/4 cup of good aged balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced shallots.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian seasonings divided.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder divided.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper for the fatty side.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of finely ground black pepper for lean side.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt for sprinkling on top.
Roasted Leg of Lamb Batch 4 step by step
- Remove netting from the lamb. Wash and peel the carrots. Slice the carrots and slice the larger potatoes. Preheat oven 375°Fahrenheit..
- Sear the lamb. Add seasonings and water to the lamb and pot. Season fatty side with white pepper and lean side with black pepper..
- Add the balsamic vinegar. The picture shows the spices in the Italian seasonings. Surround the leg with carrots and potatoes. Add the sliced shallots. Drizzle olive oil over the lamb..
- Add the olives and put into the oven for 45 minutes covered. After 45 minutes uncover the pot sprinkle kosher salt on top of lamb and vegetables. If you have a convection oven turn it on for 15 minutes if not continue to roast for 30 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.