Flying pepper mustard vinaigrette. I did a little research on the basics of preparing a simple vinaigrette to see how my tried and true recipe stood up to the pros. The purest form of vinaigrette would be oil, vinegar, and a little salt & pepper mixed right in a bowl of greens. When I was a kid, we used to go to.
When you dress a salad, use just enough to highlight and. Here is a peppy and tongue-tickling dressing, perfect for use with salads. A pinch of sugar and a dash of black pepper very beautifully manoeuvre the pungency of ingredients like mustard paste and garlic into a very aesthetic level. You can have Flying pepper mustard vinaigrette using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flying pepper mustard vinaigrette
- You need 1 tablespoon of Flying Pepper Mustard from Valley Brook Farms LLC.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic finely minced.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of finely chopped fresh parsley or basil.
- You need 1/4 cup of good extra virgin olive oil.
Slowly add oil in a steady stream, whisking constantly until all the oil is added and dressing is creamy and emulsified. Add the salt and pepper; season with additional salt and pepper if desired. This mustard-chive vinaigrette is a fun departure from a classic vinaigrette recipe. Learn how to make Mustard vinaigrette & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
Flying pepper mustard vinaigrette instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with tight fitting lid and shake vigorously. Let sit at room temperature or in fridge for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors combine. Serve over plate of sliced tomatoes!.
You'll never reach for the store-bought salad dressing ever again. This mustard vinaigrette recipe is light and lemony, and extremely versatile too: Add fresh chopped herbs, garlic, tomatoes, or spicy mustard. Rinse the peppers, cut in half, remove seeds and ribs and cut into strips. Rinse the lettuce, divide into individual leaves and shake dry. For the vinaigrette, place all ingredients in a blender, mix well and serve separately.