Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes!.
You can have Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes! using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes!
- You need of red velvet cake.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, sifted.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking SODA.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cups of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of red food coloring.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s of cream cheese frosting.
- You need 1 ltr of milk (full cream for best results).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of lemon juice / vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of (or according to taste) granulated sugar, sifted for best results.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes! step by step
- Sift and mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients. Mix with a whisk. Using an electric mixer will overmix the baking soda resulting to a bitter taste..
- Our in a microwave friendly dish and cook it for 5 minutes. * timing might vary according to your microwave.*.
- For the cream cheese, simmer the milk in medium to low heat..
- Gradually add the lemon juice and stir occasionally..
- Let is drain out through a cheesecloth and cool down for 10 minutes..
- After it’s cooled down, mix the sugar, butter and vanilla extract.
- You can scoop it on the cake or put it in a piping back.