You can cook Microwave Fudge using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave Fudge
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips (I used a mix of milk chocolate and dark).
- Prepare 3 cups of powdered sugar (I know! A LOT! But it is soooo good in the end!).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s of Cookware.
- It’s 1 of pan 8 by 8(i used 9 by 9 for more but thinner).
- Prepare 1 of fridge! And a microwave!😀😂.
- It’s 1 of microwave safe bowl.
- You need of Aluminum foil.
Microwave Fudge instructions
- Put the butter, chocolate chips and milk in a microwave safe bowl and put it in the microwave until everything is melted(I suggest mixing it along the way).
- Then add in the powdered sugar and vanilla and mix a lot so that there are no more lumps..
- Then put some aluminum foil in the pan to cover the whole things and put butter one the foil, then pour the mixture in and put in the fridge for about 1 hour – 1 and a half hours! (And before putting in the fridge cover it).
- Eat and enjoy!.