You can cook Beef Lasagna using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Lasagna
- You need of Lasagna pasta, good for two.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Prepare 2 of medium size tomatoes, diced.
- It’s 250 g of Italian tomato sauce.
- You need 70 g of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried Oregano, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Olive or any cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Beef broth (optional).
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese, grated.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese, grated.
Beef Lasagna instructions
- Heat a deep frying pan with 4 tbsp of cooking oil in medium heat..
- Drop the minced beef and brown. Once browned, remove from heat using a slotted spoon. Keep the cooking oil in the pan. Add more oil if needed..
- Drop the onion and cook till translucent. Drop the garlic and stir for half a minute then bring back the beef. Cook for about 10 more minutes..
- On the other hand, start cooking your lasagna pasta according to package instruction..
- Back to your beef, if you think its cooked, pour in the tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, garlic powder, sugar, butter and vinegar. Mix. If you opt to put beef broth, include it in this step..
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir every now and then so that sauce wont stick onto the pan. Turn down to low heat after 20 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 180 °C while we assemble the lasagna..
- Assemble! ~~~the lasagna. In a casserole dish, layer in this order: pasta, beef sauce, Cheddar, parmesan, mozzarella, pasta. Do so until you assembled everything. Top it with just mozzarella..
- Bake in 180 °C for 30 min or until top is brown..