The BEST Pizza dough. This is one of my no fail recipes. If I can do it, you can too. Made from a handful of fresh and wholesome ingredients you know and love.
For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings. Cover each with a clean kitchen towel or plastic wrap and let them. Our pizza dough recipe uses all-purpose flour which lends to a softer and all around basic dough that works well with any type of pizza you want to make. You can have The BEST Pizza dough using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The BEST Pizza dough
- It’s 4 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2-1/2 teaspoons of yeast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ground oregano.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1-2 cups of Warm water.
Bread flour is also very common and makes a crunchier and chewier crust. In a large bowl; add the lukewarm water, fresh yeast, salt and olive oil. Mix everything well together and make sure the yeast and salt are dissolved completely. This pizza dough is the best Italian pizza dough you will ever make.
The BEST Pizza dough step by step
- In a Large bowl add Flour, yeast sugar, salt, oil.
- Combine all with your fingers till it resembles pea size coarse crumbles..
- Mix in seasoning.
- Slowly work in warm water till it forms a soft dough 1/2 cup at a time.
- Knead on a floured surface till it unsticks to your hands..
- Grease a bowl, place dough inside cover with plastic wrap set aside to rise..
- Till ready to use. Flatten on greased pizza pan and top with toppings. Enjoy with my pizza sauce recipe on my bio..
- Bake @ 350° for 9-12 min.
If you're not sure how to work with yeast or you're nervous about making your own pizza dough, I can assure you, you've. Homemade Pizza Dough Questions and Answers. Now that you have made the best pizza crust ever, let's try some delicious pizza recipes. I am going to freeze the pizza dough, do I need to let it rise first. Homemade pizza dough is one of those things.