Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷.
You can have Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷 using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷
- It’s 5 strips of pork belly, cleaned.
- You need 1/4 cup of mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chinese 5 spice blend.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Gochujang blend.
- It’s of Red Chile’s.
- Prepare 1-2 dashes of a good sesame seed oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of brown swerve.
Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷 step by step
- Clean and place pork belly into a ziploc bag. Add all ingredients. Mix around and place in the fridge a minimum of 3 hours..
- Take out the fridge 15 minutes before you’re ready to grill. Omg so freaking delicious 😋 if you like it crunchier, just place under broiler for a few seconds..