🍕Pizza in regular oven. If you're thinking about using your indoor range (regular) oven to make pizza, check out this very helpful article on how to set the absolute best. Can you really make a great-tasting pizza with crispy crust in a regular indoor oven range? Two problems of regular oven versus domed firebrick oven.
Welcome to our learning to cook pizza journey! Now, making the dough is where the hard work comes in. Here's a foolproof made-from-scratch pizza recipe using the convection oven. You can cook 🍕Pizza in regular oven using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🍕Pizza in regular oven
- You need of For dough.
- You need 300 gr of flour (00 grade will be best).
- It’s 250 ml of water.
- You need 1 tea spoon of instant yeast.
- Prepare of Salt (1 tea spoon).
- It’s of For sauce.
- Prepare 200 gr of tomato paste.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Basil or thyme.
- It’s of For toppings.
- It’s of Mozarella (or melting cheese any kind).
- You need of All kind of cheese.
- You need of Any veggies you desire.
- Prepare of Any cured meat (do not use raw meat).
- You need of Virgin olive oil.
The pizza oven should be constructed in a sheltered area to protect it from rain and sun exposure. How to Cure a Pizza The chimney of the oven also needs regular cleaning and check up. You might need to check for nests or. I am trying to master the homemade Neapolitan pizza, from dough preparation to cooking it.
🍕Pizza in regular oven step by step
- First you can mix dry flour and instant yeast well and pour water slowly and mix with your hand. If the dogh is too dry you can add more water..
- When water and flour mixed well hold all dough and strech it and make a ball then again strech make a ball a few times more. Then wait at least 2 hour(12 hours will be perfectly enough) and cover with a wet clean towel..
- Make a round shape with dough. No need to shape perfectly round thinner pizza is the better pizza.
- For the sauce add a little olive oil to a pan and add tomatoes and crushed garlic. Cook in low heat.
- Add basil or thyme what you desire to sauce when the sour taste of tomatoes is gone and turn off the heat..
- Put your round shaped dough to a pan and start to fry bottom of your pizza and pour enough amount of sauce on your pizza.
- When pizza bottom side is hardened you can take from the pan and add toppings you desire and put in the oven with highest degree.
- When cheese is melted take your italian style pizza out and serve with olive oil and fresh basil. Bonne petite 🍕.
After following the recommendations at Seriouseats.com for the dough preparation, I came across some doubts regarding the oven use. Why Reheat Pizza in the Oven? Sure, the microwave is quick, but it leaves your pizza soggy, sad and not nearly as yummy as it was when it was fresh. The oven makes the crust crispy and does a good job of melting the cheese and heating up the toppings. If you want to add a little brown to the cheese.