Fitness Recipe: Green Plum Pickles.
You can have Fitness Recipe: Green Plum Pickles using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipe: Green Plum Pickles
- It’s of Green plums.
- It’s of (Chef’s Note: You can use as many green plums as you want or as many to fill up you jars, depending on how many do you have.).
- It’s A few of cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1-2 of strong peppers.
- It’s of flowering, stalked dill.
- Prepare of (Chef’s Note: Of course, you need a good portion of fine green dills, and if it’s dried, the seeds are droopy, it’s good for your green plum pickle).
- You need 1 of little sour cherry leaf (a light sour cherry leaf on top).
- You need 1-2 of green bunches of grapes to acidify.
- It’s of Salt and water.
Fitness Recipe: Green Plum Pickles step by step
- Put the dill at the bottom of the jar, then at the top, and a few branches in between the plums. (Chef’s Note: if you disinfect the jar before it, you can prevent it from becoming moldy or rotting. You can store it for longer.).
- I put the washed plums in the glass, sprinkled with garlic cloves..
- I boil pleasantly salted water with a few grains of pepper, juniper, carnation, and coriander. (Chef’s Note: Sometimes I add mustard seeds, sometimes smaller onions.).
- I put green grapes, horseradish, cherry leaves on top. Cover it with gauze, I put the breadcrumbs on it..
- Pour the lukewarm saltwater on the plum. Cover it with an incompletely sealed plate and put it on for a little longer than the cucumber (it is enough for 2-4 days on a sunny day.).
- When done, I take the edible stuff out of it, put it in lockable pots/jars, pour the filtered juice and keep it in the fridge, it stops for several weeks and it just gets better..